Financial Analyst Intern
Paper Lantern Distilling is a boutique craft spirits company with headquarters located in Singapore. Born out of the inspiration to celebrate the tastes and flavors of Asia, our company’s flagship product is Paper Lantern Gin.
We have an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst Intern (graduate or undergraduate intern) to join our growing team. Reporting to the Managing Director of the company, the Financial Analyst Intern will support the monthly accounting work and the analysis, evaluation and integration of financial models for daily operations.
- Working with accountants on getting documents ready for month-end close
- Preparing monthly management reports with the data obtained from Xero
- Performing analysis to support the business and drive strategic decisions
- Financial planning and market data analysis
- Variance analysis on actuals vs budgets
- Investment model refinement
- Internal team organizational tasks such as spreadsheet refinement and database work
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A dedicated team player with the ability to be independent when required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management, self-motivated and personable
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint and familiar with Xero
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.